Taking Care of Our Furniture
We want your hire experience with us to be as easy and as enjoyable as possible! We kindly ask you follow the below guidelines to insure a seamless and hassle free hire experience.
Things to Avoid
- Please DO NOT use sparklers around ANY of our hire items.
- Please DO DOT drag any of our hire pieces including dining tables, lift only. Dragging will cause damage.
- Please DO NOT place candles directly onto any of our tables.
- Please DO NOT place our mirror or marble dining tables outdoors (includes clear marquees).
- Please DO NOT leave items in the rain or in the open over night.
- Please DO NOT place any carpets on mud or wet ground.
- Table tops must be cleared and wiped down prior to collection (excludes mirror dining tables, please do not wipe these down we will do this upon collection).
- All cake stands, plates, cups, serving items, trays etc must be washed and cleaned prior to collection.
- All small styling items must be collected and placed together to one side for collection.
- If you have hired cylinder vases, candle holders etc the wax must be removed prior to collection (excludes floristry clients).
- If you have hired bins or drink tubs these must have been emptied prior to collection.
- Please ensure all flowers, signage etc has been cut down and removed from any hire items prior to collection.
- If you have hired a card/gift box, please instruct the person who is removing the cards to leave the box behind and not take this with with them. If it is taken, we will arrange with you a time the box can be delivered back to our warehouse and an additional fee may apply
*A cleaning fee may apply if items cannot or have not been wiped down or cleaned.